Middlesex swimmers set six league records
|Record breakers on the 2008 Urbanna Barracudas (top photo) include, front from left, Sarah Culley, Jordan Walton and Hailey Colley; back, Taylor Shores, Emily Moore and Allison Payne. Not pictured is Chelsea Hall. Record breakers on the 2008 Deltaville Sharks (above photo) include, from left, Dalton Holt, Isaiah Skinner and Chandler Lennon. Not pictured is Josh Messick.|
Members of the Urbanna Barracudas Swim Team set five new records in the Middle Peninsula Swim League this summer, and members of the Deltaville Sharks Swim Team set one new record.
The new league records are as follows:
- Girls ages 11-12, 100-meter Freestyle Relay—1:06.21, July 15, Chelsea Hall, Allison Payne, Taylor Shores and Jordan Walton of Urbanna.
- Boys ages 15 and over, 200-meter Freestyle Relay—1:59.22, June 26, Dalton Holt, Chandler Lennon, Josh Messick and Isaiah Skinner of Deltaville.
- Girls ages 11-12, 50-meter Freestyle—33.16, July 15, Jordan Walton of Urbanna.
- Girls ages 11-12, 50-meter Backstroke—37.82, July 1, Jordan Walton of Urbanna.
- Girls ages 11-12, 100-meter Medley Relay—1:18.49, July 15, Chelsea Hall, Allison Payne, Taylor Shores and Jordan Walton of Urbanna.
- Girls ages 13-14, 200-meter Medley Relay—2:41.46, July 17, Emily Moore, Hailey Colley, Jordan Walton and Sarah Culley of Urbanna.
The Barracudas were the regular season league champions, and the Sharks won the league championship meet at the end of the season.
By commenting, you agree to our policy on comments.