Subscribe | Advertise
Contact Us | About Us
Submit News

Home · News · Videos · Photos · Community · Sports · School · Church · Obituaries · Classifieds · Supplements · Search
Rivah Visitor's Guide


Public hearing on school budget is today
The Middlesex County School Board will hold a public hearing for the proposed 2012-13 (FY13) budget on Thursday, March 22, at 4 p.m. in the historic courthouse in Saluda. The public is invited to attend.
posted 03.21.2012

Town officials to review status of SUP
The Urbanna Town Council will review the status of a Special Use Permit (SUP) granted to Potomac Timber Investments LLC in November, 2006 to build 14 condominiums on Urbanna Creek at the present Urbanna Yachting Center near the bridge. The SUP was granted contingent on several conditions that were to be incorporated into the site plan.

posted 03.21.2012

Twigg Bridge repairs planned
The contract to refurbish the decking of the Route 3 bridge over the Piankatank River was awarded last week to Precon Marine of Chesapeake, said Sean Trapani, residency administrator for VDOT’s Saluda office. The $10.9 million project is funded with 80 percent federal money and VDOT will make up the remaining 20 percent, he said.

posted 03.21.2012

NASA Launching 5 Rockets in 5 Minutes This Week: How to Watch
NASA is once again hoping to launch five rockets in just over five minutes this week — a space barrage that promises to put on a spectacular midnight light show of luminescent vapor trails above the U.S. East Coast — but only if Mother Nature cooperates.

posted 03.20.2012

More News: page 331 of 586 pages « First  <  329 330 331 332 333 >  Last »