SEPTEMBER 2012 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of September 2012. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Samuel I. White to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Cor., land, Town of Urbanna, $317,870.
- Harryette K. Jones to Matthew A. Cheatham, 5.031 acres, Saluda, $222,500.
- Wallace B. Millner to William V. Brierre, 1/2 interest land, Jamaica, $184,950.
- Frank F. Kay Jr. to William H. Angus Jr., lot, Deltaville Beach Sub., $153,225.
- Pickels Limited Family Partner to James R. Pierce Tr., land, Saluda, $69,500.
- Robert P. O’Keefe to John J. Horsting, land, Pinetop, $325,000.
- Habitat for Humanity to Terry G. Lundy Jr., 2.5225 acres, Saluda, $135,000.
- Brett T. Jackson to Amy M. Walls, 1.2660 acres, Jamaica, $159,000.
- John Gilbert Dankos to Howard D. Hardin, land, Pinetop, $625,000.
- The Secretary of Housing to Conley Laster VI, 2.5019 acres, Pinetop, $177,240.
- William D. Ailsworth to Seabreeze LLC, land, Pinetop, $179,915.49.
- Carson O. Hudson Jr. to Michael S. Hendrick, land, Jamaica, $175,000.
- Philip D. Ciejek to Michael C. Carey, 25.502 acres, Pinetop, $360,750.87.
- William H. Cox to Gregory A. Solomon, land, Pinetop, $157,000.
- Roy F. Montminy to Charles Sidney Huntley III, land, Saluda, $247,000.
- Christina Hubbard to Jason B. Cobb, land, Saluda, $129,500.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 34.