SEPTEMBER 2010 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of August 2010. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved.
- Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Hurley LLC to Bay Aging, parcel 205C and 205D, Saluda, $136,000.
- Recontrust Company, NA to Wayne B. Mount Jr., $309,800.
- Robert Gwynn Stewart to Christopher J. Stewart, 3 parcels, Pinetop, $169,200.
- Samuel I. White PC to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Cor., deed of foreclosure, Pinetop, $266,489.
- Jeffrey K. Robins to Joseph William Millen, 3 parcels, Jamaica, $160,200.
- William C. Kerber III to Steven J. Short, lot, Pinetop, $339,000.
- Salubria LLC to Charles W. Colston, lot, Pinetop, $120,000.
- Eloise H. Mickel to Thurston Properties LLC, .3950 acre, Town of Urbanna, $135,000.
- Commonwealth Equity Services to Northern Neck State Bank, 1.948 acres, Pinetop, $216,500.
- Luther J. Henley III to Sterling Hudgins, 3.5099 acres, Pinetop, $550,100.
- John L. Hobson to A. Ray Hollins Jr., 2 parcels, Jamaica, $225,000.
- Robert L. Jackson to Joseph Woodrow Campbell, 8.554 acres, Jamaica, $65,000.
- Kepley Broscious & Briggs PLC to First Capital Bank, 9.08 acres, Jamaica, $245,000.
- Anne R. Adams to Thurston Properties LLC, lots 10 and 11, Town of Urbanna, $165,000.
- Laura F. Jones to John J. Varley Tr., lot. 13, Pinetop, $180,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 53.