SEPTEMBER 2009 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of September, 2009. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Glasser and Glasser, PLC to Suntrust Bank, 2.240 acres, Pinetop, $60,300.
- MP Associates LC to Alan N. Gagnon, 1.045 acres, Jamaica, $88,300.
- Jeffrey P. King to John K. Vicinski, 3.003 acres, Saluda, $350,000.
- Earlyne W. Glenn to Garland W. Harrow, 20 acres, Saluda, $145,000.
- Chris Gilman to Holly L. Kruse, lot, Pinetop, $170,900.
- Sharon J. Watkins to Clement J. Brock, land, Saluda, $146,600.
- CMH Homes Inc. to Nathan U. Butler, 2.0 acres, Jamaica, $162,236.
- Lloyd G. Lazarus to Porpoise Cove LLC, .51 acre, Pinetop, $169,950.
- Harry L. Holloway III to Janice L. Rice, 1 acre, Saluda, $400,000.
- Nothstar Excavating Inc. to Kelly S.H. Lunderman, lot, Pinetop, $225,000.
- John E. Goetschius to Paul C. Smith, unit, Pinetop, $386,000.
- Rudolph S. Taggart to Robert L. Wood, .295 acre, Pinetop, $300,000.
- Gerald B. May to Richard L. Baldwin, .2583 acre, Pinetop, $175,000.
- Shores Properties LLC to Martha B. Brooks, 2.95 acres, Saluda, $145,000.
- Victoria Walter to A. Norton Lauher, .209 acre, Saluda, $184,000.
- Richard T. Haynes to Larry B. Hall, .811acre, Saluda, $70,000.
- Paige McDermott Davies to Roger A. Weakley, unit, Pinetop, $344,900.
- William R. St. Louis to Walter D. Brinkley, .5000 acre, Jamaica, $138,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 37.