OCTOBER 2012 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of October 2012. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Adam N. Friend, Tr., to Paul V. Golden, land, Jamaica, $79,500.
- William W. Kerlin to Peter S. Alcorn, land, Pinetop, $880,000.
- Roy N. Norton Jr. to Edith L. Mechling, Tr., land, Saluda, $60,000.
- BVW LLC to Larkin Shawn Jackson, land, Pinetop, $154,000.
- Samuel I. White, CP, Tr., to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., 29.033 acres, Jamaica, $186,938.
- Robert S. Rice III to Inn Jamaica LLC, land, Jamaica, $259,000.
- Samuel I. White PC, Tr., to Federal Home Loan Mortage Corp., 6.812 acres, Jamaica, $118,941.
- Jean Foley-Malvey to William F. Roberts, land, Town of Urbanna, $165,066.76.
- ALG Trustee LLC to Champion Mortgage Company, land, Pinetop, $80,000.
- Mary L. Bowling to Maple Tree LLC, land, Saluda, $210,000.
- Bruce W. Flora to Katelin V. Morris, land, Pinetop, $130,000.
- Howard Jerome Sibley to Guy R. Jones, land, Pinetop, $110,000.
- Chesapeake Custom Builders Inc. to Carlton Donald Walston Jr., 1.775 acres, Pinetop, $163,700.
- Richard H. Arnold to David Lennarz, land, Pinetop, $600,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 42.