OCTOBER 2010 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of September 2010. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Bank of Lancaster to Cloyde William Wiley III, .3117 acre, Town of Urbanna, $163,000.
- Fred Wayboer to Edward A. Inabinet, 2 parcels, Saluda, $330,000.
- John C. Gilbert Tr. to Pixie A. Hamilton, 2 parcels, Middlesex, $370,000.
- Harry A. Morris to Auzville Jackson Jr. 4.41 acres, Pinetop, $62,500.
- Aidan H.F. Harland to Christopher C. Rogers, lots 19, 20 and 21, Pinetop, $419,000.
- Paul S. Bliley Jr. to Citizens & Farmers Bank, 3 parcels, Saluda, $550,000.
- Evans & Bryant PLC to Secretary of US Dep. of Housing, 1.388 acres, Pinetop, $180,487.40.
- Fannie Mae to William Earl Glenn IV, .459 acre, Pinetop, $79,500.
- Joyce L. Evans to William M. Bangel, 1.496 acres, Saluda, $453,000.
- Horace B. Courtney to James Roland Pierce, 1 acre, Saluda, $119,000.
- Annabelle Davis Robinson to Henry Lovell Ackies, 2 acres, Middlesex, $55,000.
- David S. Wooland to William C. Roberts, .529 acre, Pinetop, $395,000.
- Larry P. Modlin Sr. to David Carneal LLC, 1.482 acres, Saluda, $161,000.
- Janice F. Braxton to William L. Richardson Jr., 5 parcels, Jamaica, $66,000.
- Warner L. Skaggs to Ralph D. Russell, 0.877 acre, Pinetop, $132,900.
- Wittstadt Title & Escrow Co. to Federal National Mortgage Assoc., .50 ac, Pinetop, $72,700.
- Suzanne V. Sylvia to Effie D. Hancock, unit, Pinetop, $55,000.
- Bay Aging to Bay Aging Apartments Middlesex, 3.5 acres, Saluda, $70,500.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 46.