OCTOBER 2009 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of October, 2009. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Jane D. Crittenden, Tr. to V and C LLC, 3 acres, Pinetop, $400,000.
- William F. Roller to James B. Bowers, 2.377 acres, Pinetop $55,000.
- Justin M. Poulos to Thomas L. Richardson, 1.115 acres, Pinetop, $148,875.
- North Wind Inc. to Michael R. Martins, lot, Pinetop, $365,000.
- Gary W. Taylor to John M. Davis, parcel, Saluda, $312,500.
- Donald C. Lacey to Samuel I. White, Tr., 3.7 acres, Jamaica, $1,110,000.
- Brad H. Norris to Bruce Lynn Hensley, .5157 acre, Pinetop, $155,000.
- C.S. Brent Winn Jr. to William T. Orlando, 3.25 acres, Saluda, $555,000.
- Essex Bank to George G. Belfield Jr., 2.56 acres, Jamaica, $100,000.
- Beverley F. Walder to Jerry Haskell Sr., 1.453 acres, Pinetop, $55,000.
- James Greer Vanderberry to Scott L. Hamilton, .07 acre, Pinetop, $336,000.
- Daniel L. Driggers to Richard H. Law, 1.465 acres, Pinetop, $161,900.
- R.D. Johnson II to George M. Copland, 46.779 acres, Jamaica, $88,000.
- Beryl L. O’Connor to Joey M. Houser Sr., lot, Pinetop, $167,200.
- White Oak Holdings LLC to Eleanor Smith, 1.301 acres, Saluda, $51,837.
- E.G. Martin III to David Lee Martin, land, Pinetop, $248,333.34.
- Robert C. Snead to Edwin A. Bischoff, lot, Pinetop, $562,000.
- Charles Sparks Thurston to Theresa A. Reamy, 3 acres, Pinetop, $50,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 41.