OCTOBER 2008 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of October, 2008. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Paul E. Bonser to Jacqueline W. Wilson, unit, Pinetop, $356,500.
- Gary D. McFerrin Jr. to Steven P. Brohawn, 2.500 acres, Pinetop, $179,500.
- Dockside Builder Group LLC to George Thomas Challoner Tr., lot, Pinetop, $545,000.
- Steven P. Skinner to Middlesex County Volunteer Res., 1.519 acres, Pinetop, $79,900.
- Parrotts Creek Landing LLC to Lacey Colletti Inc., lot, Jamaica, $500,000.
- Jeffrey K. Robins to Jeffrey Keith Robins, 3.545 acres, Jamaica, $120,000.
- John W. Banks Jr. to Charles J. Gallagher, .82 acre, Saluda, $325,000.
- New Start LLC to Brockett Muir II, .88 acre, Saluda, $345,000.
- Steven A. Darman to Nicholas G. Athas, .30 acre, Saluda, $725,000.
- Kathryn G. Libby to Thomas G. Thomson, Saluda, $140,000.
- Williams Contractors Inc. to Mary E. Anderson, .61 acre, Saluda, $245,000.
- Springfield Land Development to Dock Accents Inc., 2 parcels, Pinetop, $375,000.
- Spencer D. Thigpen to Steven M. Johnson, lot, Pinetop, $166,100.
- Robertine B. Taylor to Constance T. Deagle, 3 parcels, Urbanna, $129,700.
Total County Deeds of Partition and Conveyance: 52