NOVEMBER 2015 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of November 2015. The information includes the grantor, grantee, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Gary D. McFerrin to Archie R. Roberts Jr., land, Pinetop, $210,000.
- B. Virgil Miller to Allen J. Krowe, land, Pinetop, $67,500.
- William G. Benson Tr. to Roy P. Christian Jr., land, Pinetop, $157,800.
- Michael H. Mills to Allen J. Krowe, land, Pinetop, $70,000.
- Dennis W. Carr to Richard Redman, lot 3, Pinetop, $230,000.
- James H. Hazel to David H. Gates, 2.27 acres, Jamaica, $475,000.
- Brock A. Rowe to LWS-AWS Properties LLC, land, Pinetop, $170,000.
- Gerald B. May to Richard L. Adams, 2 lots, Pinetop, $254,700.
- Scott E. Johnson to Kevin H. Fuccella, Pinetop, $123,950.
- Triangle LLC to Miller Marine Inc., land, Pinetop, $140,000.
- Anne G. Gates to Sandy Bottom Properties LLC, land, Pinetop, $126,500.
- Karen Perry Butcher Tr. to Antione Tyrell Key, land, Pinetop, $65,750.
- Atlantic Trustee Services LLC to Wilmington Savings Fund Society, land, Pinetop, $60,166.85.
- William H. Kiley Jr. to Nelson D. Kyle II, land, Pinetop, $100,000.
- Ronald Reynolds Wesley to David O. Bluthardt, land, Middlesex, $80,000.
- W. Rhoads Lee to Linwood E. Loving, land, Saluda, $200,000.
- Virginia Tech Foundation Inc. to Alan E. Schulam, land, Pinetop, $315,000.
- Sheila Taylor to William Taylor Walker, land, Pinetop, $179,750.
- Charles B. Powell Jr. to Daniel J. Maffey, land, Saluda, $395,000.
- Nancy M. Nolan to William S. Miller III, land, Saluda, $325,000.
- Diversified Realty Services to James E. Vaught Jr., land, Pinetop, $169,000.
- Jesse S. Gordon to Mary P. England, land, Pinetop, $330,000.
- Professional Foreclosure Corp. to Onewest Bank, land, Saluda, $340,000.
- Herman J. Beckstoffer to Sandra Sturgill, land, Town of Urbanna, $402,825.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 59.