NOVEMBER 2012 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of November 2012. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district, and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Donald F. Cottingham to Myrtle D. Faulkner, land, Saluda, $430,000.
- Carolyn S. Beale to David C. Serway, land, Saluda, $50,000.
- CMH Homes Inc. to Daniel M. Forrest, land, Saluda, $149,198.
- Stephen McCain Ellis to Edward J. O’Connor, unit, Mariner’s Point, $315,000.
- Professional Foreclosure Corp. to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., land, Pinetop, $98,642.
- David P. Barker to Rebecca A. Mauck, Tr., land, Jamaica, $330,000.
- Samuel I. White PC, Tr., to Federal National Mortgage Assoc., land Jamaica, $163,290.
- James Walden to Winston W. Walden, land, Pinetop, $125,000.
- Richard G. Haynes, Tr., to John M. Moore, .85 acre, Saluda, $120,000.
- James H. Ward Jr., Tr., to James R. Robusto, land, Town of Urbanna, $110,000.
- Champion Mortgage Company to Joseph G. Coberly, 2.50 acres, Pinetop, $86,900.
- Richard I. Edwards to Richard D. Siira, land, PInetop, $430,000.
- Douglas E. Crockett, Tr., to New Street LLC, land, Saluda, $135,000.
- Cheryl Lucy Henry to John Charles Thomas, land, Pinetop, $187,000.
- Robert A. Faulkner to Randolph Construction Company, land, Pinetop, $112,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 35.