NOVEMBER 2011 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of November 2011. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Suro-Sima LLC to Dickens Creek Siteworks Inc., land, Pinetop, $95,000.
- Jacqueline Parker to David Wayne Burch, land, Jamaica, $75,000.
- Mark A. Gallagher to George N. Poulos, 1.29 acres, Jamaica, $279,000.
- Thomas Heathcote Cockerham to Jason D. Ware, land, Saluda, $170,000.
- Richard D. Griffin to Household Realty Corporation, lot, Pinetop, $287,600.
- American Dream Homes of Virginia to Teresa B. Cherry, unit, Chesapeake Watch, $345,000.
- Pamela M. Caulkins to Walter H. Ryland, land, Saluda, $135,000.
- John Byron Clarke to Joseph W. Hearington Jr., 2 parcels, Pinetop, $135,000.
- Carl Reynolds Randolph to Charles S. Gillispie Jr., 2.1 acres, Pinetop, $639,700.
- Springleaf Financial Services to Kimberly M. Lehner, land, Saluda, $129,000.
- John Gilbert Dankos to Howard D. Hardin, 1.030 acres, Pinetop, $385,400.
- Timothy M. Colley to Dustin M. Hodges, land, Town of Urbanna, $165,000.
- Helena W. Powell to Barnett C. Keith, land, Pinetop, $250,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 44.