NOVEMBER 2009 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of November. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district, and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- David G. Humphrey to Reginald R. Winstead, 1.50 acres, Pinetop, $350,000.
- Professional Foreclosure Corp. to Secretary of Housing and Urban, $193,504.
- First Horizon Home Loans to Richard A. Brindler Jr., lot, Pinetop, $259,900.
- Robert Matalik to Louis N. Spiscopd, 1.124 acres, Pinetop, $60,000.
- John V. Janda to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Cor., 2.003 acres, Pinetop, $407,942.
- Edward M. Peake to Phyllis F. Paradies, lot, Pinetop, $409,000.
- Nevin L. Ramsburg to Curtis G. Willis Jr., 2 parcels, Pinetop, $156,000.
- Charles F. Petrell to Federal National Mortgage Assoc., land Saluda, $86,679.
- Horace A. Fuller Jr. to James Roland Pierce, lot, Jamaica, $90,000.
- Florence Glenn Willaford to Michael E. Epperly, 2 parcels, Pinetop, $158,500.
- Russell R. Bullock to Robley D. Martin, 5.95 acres, Jamaica, $145,000.
- Dorothy A. Slumski to Clifton H. Massey, 1 acre, Pinetop, $115,000.
- Preston C. Herrington III to Hugh M. Fain III, unit, Pinetop, $396,123.
- Margaret H. Hurley Tr. to Susan H. Fowler, lot, Saluda, $350,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 48.