NOVEMBER 2008 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of November, 2008. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Joan S. Young to Gary W. Taylor, 2 parcels, Saluda, $750,000.
- George Seldon Richardson to David G. Lively, 3.37 acres, Saluda, $450,000.
- Jayson M. Newman to Mary R. Francisco, 5.457 acres, Pinetop, $106,000.
- Monica McShane Fahey to Terry J. Garrett, Tr., lot, Pinetop, $445,000.
- Rose W. Corbin et al to Mary Lou Fary, 17 acres, Jamaica, $55,000.
- Lacey Colleti Inc. to James E. Mallory, 2 acres, Jamaica, $1,200,000.
- Forid F. Figgins to Joseph W. Hogge, .414 acre, Pinetop, $90,000.
- Charles K. Jett Jr. to David A. Trebour, Tr., 2.216 acres, Pinetop, $550,000.
- Thomas A. Buggs to James E. Burnette, lot, Pinetop, $415,000.
- Sabine G. Andrews, Tr. to Sabine G. Andrews, Pinetop, $1,025,000.
- James D. Jones Jr. to Seth R. Foster, 2 parcels, Pinetop, $224,000.
- W. Douglas Stanley to Steven M. Menefee, 5.4372 acres, Saluda, $199,500.
- Somerset Chesapeake Watch LLC to Aravat Development Corporation, 1.6182 acres, Pinetop, $410,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 52.