NOVEMBER 2007 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of November, 2007. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved.
- Courthouse Investments LLC to Hunter G. Cockrell, lot, Pinetop, $400,000.
- The Nature Conservancy to Dragon Run 200 LLC, 3 tracts, Jamaica, $225,000.
- Smahrt Builders LLC to Stephen E. Kancianic, lot, Pinetop, $234,500.
- Ronald K. Milligan to F. Wayne Barlow, .811 acre, Pinetop, $1,370,000.
- Raleigh W. Allison to Larry B. Hall, 1.7817 acres, Saluda, $750,000.
- Bruce L. Wiley to Larry B. Hall Jr., lot, Saluda, $147,500.
- David F. Rose to Teresa J. Harris Hillman, 7.5742 acres, Saluda, $196,000.
- Robert M. Smith to Gretchen B. Straughan, .205 acre, Saluda, $178,000.
- John Hancock Life Insurance Co. to Jonathan C. Kinney, 74.43 acres, Jamaica, $271,990.
- Clark D. Boyd to Amy C. Walker, 2.458 acres, Jamaica, $172,000.
- John C. Kida to John V. Janda, .588 acre, Pinetop, $67,500.
- Connie G. McClung to Vernon L. Mosley, Pinetop, $330,000.
- Thomes E. Dunn to Stephen G. Sohles, lot, Pinetop, $395,000.
- Dockside Builder Group LLC to Richard W. Rodgers, lot, Pinetop, $505,000.
- William A. Saunders IV to Zandler Stonebrook LLC, 10.834 acres, Saluda, $240,000.
- Wesley F. Mallory Sr. executor to Nancy L. Miller, lot, Pinetop, $480,000.
- Jack K. Dalaba to Richard F. Gaya Jr., 2.826 acres, Saluda, $65,000.
- Gary D. McFerrin Jr. to Brian F. Ford, .882 acre, Pinetop, $185,000.
- Dorothy G. Trevilian to Robert S. Matalik, .930 acre, Pinetop, $55,000.
- Robert B. Shackelford to Albert D. Merz, 5.1013 acres, Pinetop, $385,000.
- Samuel I. White PC Tr. to Michael C. Daugs, Pinetop, $114,050.
- Ivan L. Belville to Raymond J. Atkinson Jr., 1.471 acres, Pinetop, $137,500.
- Lacey Colletti Inc. to Robert J. Holcomb, Jamaica, $509,821.71.
- Virginia L. Eason to Robert S. Triscari, land, Pinetop, $96,000.
- Mansfield Farms Inc. to D. Anthony Peay, lot, Jamaica, $141,438.
- Myra Y. Cannon to Christopher J. Fletcher, lot, Saluda, $405,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 56.