MARCH 2012 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of March 2012. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Matthew Lawrence Brown to Richard K. Polson, land, Town of Urbanna, $167,200.
- Rhonda K. Simmons to Vernon L. Tate, 0.53 acre, Pinetop, $432,200.
- George W. Cosper to William R. Puttmann Jr., 2 parcels, Pinetop, $460,000.
- Leonard L. Atkins to Colony House Builders Inc., 2.698 acres, Saluda, $650,000.
- Nancy M. Larkin to Rebecca C. Phaup, $150,000.
- Charles L. Jett to Thomas E. Tanley, land, Pinetop, $126,000.
- Ellen Haragan Tr. to M. Gwen Davidson Tr., 1/2 interest 2 parcels, Jamaica, $507,500.
- John Thomas Hardin to Wayne H. Bray, 2 parcels, Saluda, $320,000.
- Sandra K. Platt to Jacob W. Horsley, land, Jamaica, $139,900.
- Raymond P. Campbell III to James Walden, land, Pinetop, $125,000.
- Duck Farm Villas LLC to Frank L Goetz III, land, Saluda, $300,000.
- Janie Lee Ligon to Richard W. Coon, land, Pinetop, $350,000.
- James H. Curtis to Thirty-Three Enterprises LLC, land, Saluda, $104,376.50.
- Robert L. Burch to Phillip Rodney Blevins, land, Saluda, $318,000.
- Oyster Harbor Urbanna LLC to Arthur Newcomb, unit, $272,300.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 51.