MARCH 2011 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of March 2011. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Ronald Steven Noel, ex. to Hurley LLC, 3 acres, Saluda, $150,000.
- J. Richard Blackwell to John A. Anzivino, .55 acre, Town of Urbanna, $300,000.
- Archie C. Berkeley Jr., Tr., to Virginia Credit Union Inc., 2 acres, Jamaica, $115,000.
- William A. Gray, Tr., to Bank of Hampton Roads, lot, Jamaica, $662,692.80.
- Robin D. Ratchford to Robin D. Ratchford, .81 acre, Pinetop, $195,000.
- Secretary of Housing and Urban to Xiong Yan, 2 parcels, Saluda, $191,700.
- Joseph Jacob McGahee to Wayne Taylor, 1.0 acre, Jamaica, $205,000.
- Ferdinand D. Melino to Protective Partners LLC, lot Pinetop, $925,000.
- Coach and Dads River House LLC to Louie L. Lockman, lot, Pinetop, $52,200.
- Archie Hughes, Tr., to Shaun N. Sandlin, lot, Pinetop, $216,000.
- David K. Martin to Arthur Thomas Aylward, lots, Pinetop, $300,000.
- Michael K. Parker to Charles J. White, 1.7073 acres, Pinetop, $273,400.
- Samuel I. White, PC, Tr., to Federal National Mortgage Asso., 1.3570 acres, Jamaica, $211,070.77.
- John C. Strang to Nathan L. Guerette, .91 acre, Pinetop, $668,000.
- Donald C. Gehring to Christopher Guedri, unit, Middlesex County, $425,000.
- Richard D. Chandler, Tr., to David G. Guerra, 2 parcels, Pinetop, $305,000.
- Bank of Hampton to Mark R. Moore, lot, Jamaica, $670,000.
- Wayne F. Barlow to James S. Hunter Jr., lot, Pinetop, $965,000.
- Shannon Worrell Chapman, Tr., to F. Wayne Barlow, 0.59 acre, Pinetop, $532,700.
- Delores B. Ward to Harvey L. Martin, 1.51 acres, Saluda, $80,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 54.