MARCH 2010 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of March 2010. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Larry A. White, to Marion L. Lancaster, 2.481 acres, Pinetop, $508,800.
- Philippa Jean Alexis Milne to Curtis M. Dickinson, lot, Town of Urbanna, $420,000.
- Robert B. Hill, Sub. Tr. to Virginia Commonwealth Bank, 30 acres, Pinetop, $968,000.
- Equity Trustees LLC to Richard Weaver, unit, Pinetop, $348,300.
- Alfred Henry Turman Jr. to Dennis H. Brandenburg, 2.424 acres, Pinetop, $180,100.
- M. Brent Morse to Randolph L. Simmons, 1/3 interest land, Pinetop, $102,866.67.
- Carol Sacra to Chesapeake Custom Builders Inc., lot 1 and 2, Pinetop, $66,000.
- Whittstadt Title and Escrow Co. to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Cor., lot, Pinetop, $182,998.39.
- M & M Group of Middlesex LLC to Kenneth R. Byrd, 0.370 acre, Saluda, $65,000.
- Sandy Bottom Holdings LLC to Alfred E. Holloway Jr., land, Pinetop, $75,000.
- Christopher J. Powell to Karen E. Yeager, 1.025 acres, Jamaica, $158,000.
- George M. Copland to Douglas K. Burnet, 18.0967 acres, Jamaica, $84,000.
- Professional Foreclosure Corp. to Federal National Mortgage Asso., 0.459 acre, Pinetop, $121,223.
- Michael A. Eades to W. Ryland Jessie Jr., 1.0166 acres, Saluda, $231,034.34.
- Marvin C. Fowler II to Russell A. Duke, Coves of Wilton, Pinetop, $501,000.
- Henry C. Ireson to James H. Hudson III, Tr., to correct D of TR to credit line, $125,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 39.