MARCH 2009 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of March, 2009. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved.
- Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- TGS Properties Inc. to Princess L. Blanding, lot, Jamaica, $175,000.
- Betsey Woodburn Schipani to First Horizon Home Loans, Pinetop, $227,607.45.
- J. William Underwood III to Paul F. Dubicki Tr., Pinetop, $116,000.
- Bank of New York to Steven A. Darman, lot, Pinetop, $128,500.
- Fannie D. Sprouse to James D. Prevette Jr., lot, Pinetop, $65,000.
- Basil A. Cohen Tr. to Chesapeake Development Group, .75 acre, Saluda, $310,000.
- Middlesex Properties LLC to Bonita S. Leeks, 1/2 acre, Jamaica, $106,000.
- Gregory J. Halsey to Jeffrey S. Parrish, 3.17 acres, Jamaica, $50,000.
- Sherwood V. Haywood Jr. to James G. Meredith, 2.952 acres, Pinetop, $235,000.
- James H. Smith to James D. Jones, 5.124 acres, Pinetop, $50,000.
- Bruce A. Thompson to Jack L. Sigmon, lot, Saluda, $313,650.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 35