JUNE 2012 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of June 2012. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Breckenridge Ingles to Eugene Keeton, land, Pinetop, $119,000.
- Paul F. Smith to Oleg Sviderskiy, land, Pinetop, $320,000.
- Fannie Mae to Vivian Dwyer, lot, Healy’s Mill Subdivision, $150,000.
- John Alfred Willey to Braxton M. Dudley, land, Pinetop, $845,000.
- Household Realty Corporation to Frankie Murphy, land, Pinetop, $130,000.
- US Bank National Association to Scott M. Brown, land, Saluda, $490,000.
- Michael C. Carey to Michael D. Smedley, 22.991 acres, Jamaica, $225,000.
- Joseph R. Carroll Jr., Tr., to Donna Johnson Edwards, land, Pinetop, $253,900.
- Brian G. Nicholls, Tr., to Kevin M. Seibert, land, Jamaica, $266,400.
- Patricia A. Moore, Tr., to Kenneth V. Condrey, 2 parcels, Pinetop, $250,000.
- L. Richard Padgett Jr., PC, Tr. to SLM Mortgage Corporation Va., land, Jamaica, $103,450.
- David P. Wright to Leigh W. Johannsen, 14.891 acres, Pinetop, $223,000.
- Lyell Haywood to Stephen M. Ryals, 2 parcels, Pinetop, $610,000.
- William J. Poad to Quentin Woodhead, land, Pinetop, $110,000.
- David A. Allen to Four Seasons Properties Inc., 2.28 acres, Pinetop, $50,000.
- Diversified Realty Services to John H. Collamore IV, 1.069 acres, Pinetop, $224,900.
- Secretary of Housing and Urban to Steven Stears, land, Pinetop, $61,000.
- Michael A. Mazzilli to J. Curtis Boyd, lot, Delta Shores Subdivision, $300,000.
- Seabreeze LLC to Kenneth D. Kyger, land, Deltaville, $525,000.
- Donald E. Hatchett to William D. Lee, .575 acre, Pinetop, $182,000.
- Brian L. Creekmur to Mack M. McCallon, 4.000 acres. Pinetop, $197,000.
- Leonard E. Mahoney to Donald N. Burnett, land, Pinetop, $84,000.
- Joseph A. Perini, Tr., to Essex Bank, land, Jamaica, $150,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 59.