JUNE 2009 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of June, 2009. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Duncan Leak Jones to Richard C. Walker Jr., 1.24 acres, Pinetop, $680,000.
- Michael B. Brooks to Gary A. Hicks, lot, Saluda, $165,000.
- Kenneth G. Cloud III to Melissa Schwarzschild, unit, Pinetop, $405,000.
- Richard B. Newman to Danielle Nicole Newman, 1 acre, Jamaica, $150,000.
- Wells Fargo Bank, Trustee to Ann Wynne, .644 acre, Pinetop, $131,000.
- Robert Look to Secretary of Housing and Urban, 4.272 acres, Saluda, $169,692.38.
- Franklin E. Smith to Glesma R. Smith, 1.155 acres, Jamaica, $251,300.
- Herman H. Rogers to Trustees of Harmony Grove Baptist Church, 2 parcels, Saluda, $125,000.
- Neil A. Bailey to Thomas Neal Hoar II, lot, Pinetop $188,000.
- Randolph L. Simmons to Randolph L. Simmons, Pinetop, $50,000.
- Nancy B. Thomsen, Trustee to Roy C. Cheeley, lot, Pinetop, $390,000.
- Richard C. Seltzer to William R. Adams III, 2 parcels, Jamaica, $390,000.
- Fannie Mae to Chris Gilman, lot, Pinetop, $89,250.
- David J. McKittrick to Hands Across Middlesex Interfaith, 6.4161 acres, Saluda, $60,500.
- Masonic Home of Virginia to R.D. Johnson II, 46.779 acres, Jamaica, $125,000.
- Aurora Loan Services LLC to Pete V. Stratiou, 1.90 acres, Pinetop, $488,250.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 60.