JULY 2012 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of July 2012. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Equity Trustees LLC to John M. Ward Jr., land, Pinetop, $371,600.
- Richard Davied Jessie to Hurley LLC, .25 acre, Jamaica, $64,200.
- Judith K. Peifer to David Bednarczyk Jr., lot, Pinetop, $253,400.
- W. Leslie Kilduff Jr. to BHM LLC, land, Town of Urbanna, $74,000.
- Michael S. Perry to Jason R. Hancock, parcel land, Pinetop, $412,000.
- Donna Dunlevy to J. Fuller Robinson Jr., land, Pinetop, $55,000.
- Anthony P. Toth Tr. to Robert Billington, 1.52 acres, Middlesex County (1/2 interest), $200,000.
- Ann Rand Perry to Kinlock Nelson, land, Pinetop, $665,000.
- Joseph K. Reid III to Charles E. Marshall, land (2/3 interest), Town of Urbanna, $101,500.
- Robin H. McFerrin to Patrick A. Kirk, land, Pinetop, $310,000.
- Alan L. Cottrell to Barbara M. Loroche, land, Saluda, $200,000.
- Recon Trust Company to Bank of America, land, Pinetop, $219,755.28.
- Professional Foreclosure Corp. to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Cor., land, Pinetop, $199,500.
- Cecil B. Campbell to Darren L. Lindsay, land, Pinetop, $325,000.
- Nancy J. Collamore to Velo Limited Partneship LP, land, Pinetop, $134,000.
- Equity Trustees LLC to US Bank National Association, land, Pinetop, $186,150.
- William Wade Douglas Tr. to Laurie Douglas Frye, land, Pinetop, $160,000.
- Charles Philip Austin Tr. to Johnny K. Jenkins, land, Saluda, $235,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 41.