JULY 2009 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of July, 2009. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved.
Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Norvell A. Loughborough to David W. Spencer, 2.76 acres, Pinetop, $378,000.
- Melvin L. Garrison III to Eric Von Sullivan, 0.23 acre, Town of Urbanna, $299,000.
- Marsha K. Hudgins to Lawrence G. Miller, .89 acre, Pinetop, $600,000.
- Gene A. Ruark to Healys Mill LLC, 87.474 acres, Pinetop, $725,000.
- Charles W. Raper to Herman H. Rogers III, land, Pinetop, $85,000.
- Janis J. Fleet Tr. to William M. Brown III Tr., 3 lots, Pinetop, $395,000.
- Dennis R. Williams to Jonathan D. Norris, 1.33 acres, Saluda, $242,000.
- Karl F. Babl Executor to Charles R. Dougherty, lot, Pinetop, $337,000.
- James C. Benson to Daniel R. Outland, .50 acre, Pinetop, $80,000.
- August A. Dietz IV to E. Clark Henley, lot, Saluda, $230,000.
- Doris S. Rush to Randolph L. Kohr, 2 lots, Pinetop, $550,000.
- Lewis D. Parrish to Dean M. Shostak, 1.55 acres, Pinetop, $650,000.
- Richard A. Turner to Roy A. Stevenson, lot, Pinetop, $110,000.
- Gene A. Ruark to Cletus L. Phillips, 1 acre, Pinetop, $104,000.
- Douglas E. Hoeching to Michael S. Ward, 1.460 acres, Pinetop, $195,600.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 48.