JULY 2008 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of July, 2008. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- William F. Buford to Fred H. Johnston, 1.866 acres, Pinetop, $349,000.
- W.E. Robins to Amos F. Hutchins III, 3 acres, Pinetop, $120,000.
- Patricia B. Vanscydc to G.H. Applegate, unit, Pinetop, $410,000.
- Anthony M. Santore to Brooke A. Swinson, land, Jamaica, $225,000.
- William R. Adams III to Judith N. Hart, lot, Saluda, $395,000.
- W.E. Robins to Daniel E. Terrell, 4.405 acres, Pinetop, $125,000.
- Jean P. Reynolds Tr. to Albert N. Kirksey, 4.46 acres, Pinetop, $125,000.
- Royce A. Watson to Jacqueline B. Ailsworth, .558 acre, Pinetop, $110,000.
- Gerald B. May to Lloyd G. Lazarus, .51 acre, Pinetop, $179,000.
- Nancy L. Miller to Charles B. Sears, .43 acre, Pinetop, $257,000.
- Miles A. Libbey III to Emily Landon Davies, 1.38 acres, Saluda, $635,000.
- William Temple Bennett to John Allen McCarthy Jr., 1.274 acres, Saluda, $329,000.
- Laura Allen Beckstoffer Tr. to Thomas A. Shoemaker, lot, Pinetop, $270,000.
- John E. Heiderich Jr. to Candace H. Cody, Meachum Creek, Saluda, $150,000.
- James H. Reynolds Tr. to Lacey Colletti Inc., Pirates Bluff, Jamaica, $390,000.
- Diversified Realty Services Inc. to Justin W. Ranson, land, Pinetop, $169,000.
- Wallace G. Haley to John C. Dozier, .516 acre, Pinetop, $150,000.
- Richard S. Hutten to Forrest K. Jabir, 3.28 acres, Pinetop, $235,000.
- J&W Seafood of Va. Inc. to Christine D. Berry, 3.625 acres, Saluda, $70,000.
Total County Deeds of Partition and Conveyance: 52