JANUARY 2016 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of January 2016. The information includes the grantor, grantee, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Libby Kay Simmons to Bank of America, land, Pinetop, $367,853.47.
- Xiaojuan Li Moore to Craig D. Simpson, land, Saluda $74,000.
- William Lewis Tr. to Dunston Hall LLC, land, Pinetop, $170,000.
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage to Charles E. Thomas, land, Jamaica, $120,000.
- Surety Trustees LLC to Eastern Virginia Homes LLC, land, Town of Urbanna, $100,450.
- Paul C. Smith to Gail J. Povar, condo, Sturgeon Creek, $310,000.
- Janet Bernice Tolliver to John J. Hankins Jr., land, Saluda, $60,000.
- Fritz A. Heunemann to Philip S. Brown, land, Saluda, $355,000.
- Maria Kathleen Mingee to Elizabeth F. Prince, land, Saluda, $50,000.
- Robert E. Wilson Jr. to Normans Produce Corp. land, Saluda, $175,000.
- David B. Moshier to James M. Reed, land, Saluda, $312,000.
- J. Stefan Cametas to David R. Harris, land, Saluda, $500,000.
- Shirley F. Blake to Shirley F. Blake, land, Pinetop, $117,375.
- Unit Electric Company to Robert Starzec, land, Pinetop, $55,000.
- Estate of Mattie Robinson Smith to Reverse Mortgage Solutions, land, Jamaica, $202,309,79.
- William T. Davis to Frederick Dale Luellen, land, Pinetop, $130,000.
- Herbert T. Pickels to James R. Pierce, land, Pinetop, $180,000.<?ul>
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 41.