JANUARY 2011 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of January 2011. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Paul S. Bliley Jr., Tr. to Citizens and Farmers Bank, lots, Pinetop, $820,300.
- Laurence J. Hall to Stephen H. Montgomery, 1.77 acres, Pinetop, $255,000.
- Charles A. Selby to Wayne Bailey Gilbert, 1.2529 acres, Pinetop, $55,000.
- James P. Cryster to C. Clifton Sorah, lot, Jamaica, $375,000.
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to David B. Hatton Jr., lot, Pinetop, $182,000.
- Kenneth L. Dawson to Phillip M. Fostek, 2 lots, Jamaica, $55,278.19.
- Citizens and Farmers Bank to S. Mercer Major, 29.9095 acres, Saluda, $125,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 57.