JANUARY 2010 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of January. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Dalton D. Brownley Jr. to Christy M. Brownley, lot, Pinetop, $52,600.
- RRVest LLC to Terry J. Stubbs, lot, Pinetop, $1,036,200.
- Professional Foreclosure Corp. to Federal National Mortgage, land, Pinetop, $171,697.
- Suntrust Bank to Jerry L. McCracken, lot, Pinetop, $59,000.
- Samuel L. White PC to Mark A Lange, lot, Kilmer Point Subd., $395,300.
- Pickels Limited Family Partner to James Roland Pierce, lot, Jamaica, $135,000.
- Pamela Pullman Furr to William A. Pullman, 3.116 acres, Pinetop, $100,537.80.
- Albert J. Willett to Albert J. Willett III, 2.719 acres, Pinetop, $240,000.
- Bernard R. Estes to David P. Balderson, 1.14 acres, Pinetop, $290,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 33.