JANUARY 2007 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of January, 2007. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Sidney H. Whitlock to Tammy Lynn Jackson, .31 acre, Saluda, $250,000.
- William C. Wallace Tr. to Richard McNeil, 3.06 acres, Pinetop, $311,000.
- Thelma G. Amy to Philip M. Fostek, 3 parcels, Jamaica, $70,000.
- WB Development Co. Inc. to Robert H. Calves, lot, Town of Urbanna, $307,000.
- CMH Homes Inc. to Brent M. Hart, 4 acres, Saluda, $128,500.
- James E. Coffey to Frances R. Haymes, lot, Pinetop, $292,000.
- David W. Ballance Jr. to James Anthony Zimbro, Jamaica, $220,000.
- Marjory H. Bradwick to Thurston Properties LLC, 1.810 acres, Saluda, $900,000.
- Jerre L. Mellen to Marjory H. Bradwick, .57 acre, Saluda, $470,000.
- David M. Walker to Arthur Stuart Turville, lot, Pinetop, $63,500.
- Piankatank Five LLC to RJ Vaughan Contractor Inc., lot, Pinetop, $67,500.
- James D. Scott to Potomac Timber Investments #22, 1.42 acres, Urbanna, $2,900,000.
- D&J Investments LLC to Richard Whitehill, land, Pinetop, $435,000.
- Margaret A. Schmidt to James E. Coffey, 2 lots, Pinetop, $300,000.
- Dorsey Williams to Benjamin E. Allen Jr., 2 parcels, Pinetop, $200,000.
- John J. Skinner to John H. Whitehead IV, 4.424 acres, Saluda, $75,000.
- PR Partners LC to Brickview Homes Inc., 1.22 acres, Pinetop, $150,000.
- Hazel H. Frazier to James M. Johnston, .326 acre, Saluda, $270,000.
- T. Michael Jackson to William R. St. Louis, lot, Pinetop, $132,500.
- Carolyn Stankowitz to Joel D. Howard, .31 acre, Saluda, $180,000.
- Gene A. Ruark to Charles M. Bennett Sr., lot, Pinetop, $55,000.
- Stephen B. Wood to Danny B. Chatley, lot, Pinetop, $112,800.96.
- Edward F. Unser Jr. to Daniel J. Pierce, 1.205 acres, Saluda, $151,500.
- Carol Hegwood to William H. Alderman Jr., 6.08 acres, Saluda, $450,000.
- Nelson G. Robins to Joseph H. Nolte, lot, Saluda, $565,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 57.