FEBRUARY 2013 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of February 2013. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Jason R. Hancock to William T. Davis, land, Pinetop, $95,000.
- Burton Francis Alexander Tr. to Thomas W. Taylor, land, Saluda, $730,000.
- Brenda Payne Brownley to Justin M. Poulos, 1 acre, Pinetop, $120,000.
- John W. Johnston to David Glenn Dubois, land, Pinetop, $480,000.
- Kepley Broscious & Briggs PLC to First Capital Bank, land, Saluda, $447,458.
- Essex Bank to Stacy A. Walls, land, Jamaica, $159,000.
- George Coussoulos to Karl M. Beier, 1.403 acres, Saluda, $625,000.
- Harry George LLC to Robert M. Brown, 3.399 acres, Jamaica, $130,000.
- Barbara S. Swann to Janet Swann Shook, land, Pinetop, $300,000.
- Dina Roxanne Taylor to June E. Haislip, lot, Pinetop, $148,900.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 33.