FEBRUARY 2012 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of February 2012. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Deutsche Bank National Trust to Paul M. Specks Sr., land, Pinetop, $286,000.
- Branch Banking and Trust Company to Brandon Barbini, 3.588 acres, Pinetop, $221,000.
- David D. Thomas to Jacquelyn M. Thomas, lot, Saluda, $105,000.
- F&M Services LC to Federal National Mortgage Assoc., 3.00 acres, Pinetop, $186,310.85.
- Lucy D. Wallace to Byrd Warwick Davenport Jr., lot, Pinetop, $208,000.
- James A. Bristow to Church Schools in the Diocese, 2.908, $58,000.
- Professional Foreclosure Corp. to Branch Banking and Trust Company, 2 parcels, Pinetop, $175,205.
- Surd Simo LLC to Landsouth LLC, 0.324 acre, Pinetop, $90,000.
- Charles L. Clements Jr. to Margaret K. Scruggs, land, Pinetop, $375,000.
- Kenneth D. Harris to Bank of America Na., land, Pinetop, $255,615.88.
- Richard E. West to Robin H. McFerrin, land, Pinetop, $80,000.
- John H. Quilter to George M. Throckmorton Jr., land, Town of Urbanna, $312,500.
- George C. Burke to Terry Turner, land, Pinetop, $50,000.
- William E. Keefe Jr. to John A. Obriant II, land, Pinetop, $110,000.
- Gaynelle M. Jacobsen to Paul E. Malone, land, Town of Urbanna, $80,000.
- Bonnie J. Vautrot to Bank of Lancaster, land, Town of Urbanna, $133,581.
- Fannie Mae to William Preston George, land, Pinetop, $178,900.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 64.