FEBRUARY 2010 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of February 2010. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Harry E. Semler III to Andrew J. Jowdy, lot, Jamaica, $135,000.
- John Hancock Life Insurance Co. to The Nature Conservancy, $1,300,528.17.
- John Hancock Life Insurance Co. to The Nature Conservancy, 395 acres, Saluda, $692,059.61.
- Hawaii ERS Timberland LLC to The Nature Conservancy, 6 parcels, Jamaica, $263,928.77.
- The Nature Conservancy to Heartwood Forestland Fund, 6 parcels, Jamaica, $1,218,899.10.
- Jerry W. Lane, to McMillian, 2 parcels, Pinetop, $130,970.22.
- Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance to James Roland Pierce, 2 parcels, Saluda, $114,900.
- Lucille C. Draper to Donald Y. Nobles, 0.18 acre, Pinetop, $73,700.
- Caroline Sinnickson Guy to Harrison Hubard Jr., 2 parcels, Pinetop, $450,000.
- Phillip W. Jones to A & J Investments LLC, 7.052 acres, Pinetop, $55,700.
- Barbara C. Croxton to Michael R. Croxton Jr., 5.049 acres, Pinetop, $188,209.
- Larry Brandes to Steven S. Zimmerman, lot, Pinetop, $485,000.
- Joann E. Bogese to Bogese Asset Management LLC, 0.30 acre, Pinetop, $823,000.
- William Chandler Taylor to George Henry Devries, 2 parcels, Town of Urbanna, $600,000.
- Shoreline LLC to James E. Schilthuis, lot, Pinetop, $455,000.
- American General Finance Inc. to William B. Hartenbach, 2.50 acres, Pinetop, $244,800.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 46.