FEBRUARY 2009 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of December, 2008. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- B. Virgil Miller to Bay Tide LC, 2 parcels, Pinetop, $845,700.
- Edwin W. Ruark to Bruce W. Englehart Sr., 3.04 acres, Pinetop, $700,000.
- Kendall S. Odell to Jeffrey E. Odell, 2.25 acres, Pinetop, $70,000.
- Teresa Sutherlin Tr. to Hurley LLC, 2 parcels, Saluda, $60,000.
- Margaret P. Smith to Irvin Michael Williams, land, Pinetop, $200,000.
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to Michelle D. Dotson, 1.345 acres, Pinetop, $68,000.
- Clyde A. Guess III to Albert Carlton, lot 2 and 3, Saluda, $260,000.
- Bradley N. Harman to Richard L. Porterfield, land, Pinetop, $492,800.
- Van L. Wormley to Earl G. Lewis, 10 acres, Jamaica, $73,500.
- Ernest Mendel to Louis W. Stone, 2.56 acres, Pinetop, $215,000.
- Henry Paul Scholte IV to Chadwick Gore, .94 acre, Pinetop, $405,000.
- James A. Ziemer to Robert Lee Morris Jr. Tr., 2 lots, Pinetop, $320,000.
- Elizabeth P. Yevich to Gary R. Cook, 2.14 acres, Pinetop, $825,000.
- Mabel A. Pitha to Samuel I. White Tr., Pinetop, $355,000.
- Diversified Realty Services to Jeffrey ODonnell Smith, 5.262 acres, Saluda, $259,500.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 35.