FEBRUARY 2008 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of February, 2008. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Effie Estelle Newcomb to TGS Properties Inc., lot, Jamaica, $81,000.
- Shirley N. Tiller to John Grover Seelinger III, .671 acre, Pinetop, $56,500.
- Andrew James Befumo to Douglas A. Johnson, land, Jamaica, $135,000.
- Eugene Cook to Deutsche Bank National Trust, 1.128 acres, Pinetop, $129,710.
- Mary L. Bowling to R.B. Harris, 2.185 acres, Pinetop, $75,000.
- Joseph G. Coberly Jr. to William A. Harris, 1 acre, Pinetop, $60,000.
- James R. Pleasants to Brad H. Norris, 0.5157 acre, Pinetop, $149,000.
- Mary A. Sealey Tr. to J. Tyler Crittenden IV, 2 acres, Pinetop, $50,000.
- A. Clinton Greene II to Holy Covenant Holiness Training, 3 parcels, Jamaica, $199,000.
- Laurence J. Hall to Gordon B. Cutler Jr., 4.47 acres, Pinetop, $2,750,000.
- J. Richard Blackwell to John A. Anzivino, .38 acre, Saluda, $275,000.
- Dorothy Moody to William B. Brooks, 9.25 acres, Jamaica, $65,500.
- Bay Shore Appraisals Inc. to Hurley LLC, 2.5192 acres, Saluda, $112,250.
- West Point Log Corporation to Cecil M. Harris, 2.872 acres, Saluda, $50,000.
- Joseph F. Markley II to Barry L. Spence, 1.63 acres, Pinetop, $540,000.
- Thomas S. Trimble to Stuart F. Wallace Jr., 5 acres, Pinetop, $50,000.
- George T. Gill Jr. to Pickels Limited Family Partner, lot, Jamaica, $140,000.
- Jeffrey R. Crader to Chad B. Winget, parcel, Jamaica, $125,000.
- David W. Nuckols to Karl N. Bayer, 1.562 acres, Pinetop, $80,000.
- Stuart F. Wallace Jr. to D.M. Ingram Inc., 5 acres, Pinetop, $80,000.
Total County Deeds of Partition and Conveyance: 69