DECEMBER 2012 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of December 2012. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Terri Lynn Major Purcell to Craig L. Sibley, land, Pinetop, $147,000.
- Mary Ellen Schiavone, Tr., to Boyd Edward Shull Jr., land, Pinetop, $108,000.
- Pyster Harbor Urbanna LLC to Robert Latane Montague IV, .2956 acre, Town of Urbanna, $159,800.
- Charles A. Smith Jr. to Timothy N. Aldridge, land, Jamaica, $114,147.
- Wittstadt Title & Escrow Company to Citifinancial Inc., land, Pinetop, $126,721.58.
- Lee Gregory Price, Admin., to Andrew B. Anderson, .296 acre, Town of Urbanna, $70,000.
- Recontrust Company to Bank of America, land, Pinetop, $102,200.
- Franklin E. Senft to Rodney T. Jefferson Sr., land, Pinetop, $234,000.
- Ann L. Heller to John H. Quilter, land, Saluda, $410,000.
- Pickels Limited Family Partner to James R. Pierce, Tr., land, Pinetop, $75,000.
- Pickels Limited Family Partner to James R. Pierce, Tr., land, Pinetop, $55,000.
- Winston Thames, Tr., to Hurley LLC, land, Saluda, $90,000.
- Judy L. Warren to Richard W. Smart, land, Saluda, $50,000.
- Frank M. Morton III, Tr., to Richard E. Gibson, 2 parcels, Jamaica, $120,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 64.