DECEMBER 2011 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of December 2011. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- David F. Martin to Kate C. Beardsley, land, Jamaica, $279,000.
- Glen W. Kirby to Thomas C. Throckmorton, land, Pinetop, $150,000.
- Waterview Packing Company to Dale R. Call, land, Jamaica, $300,000
- Lucie Lee Crews to Lewis Watson Felts, land, Jamaica, $85,000.
- Harold L. Harris to Richard C. Stearns, 3.80 acres, Pinetop, $1,015,000.
- Robin McFerrin to Samuel Norman Brinkley, land, Pinetop, $208,500.
- Mary Alice Tillotson to Jose A. Valencia, land, Pinetop, $156,000.
- Diversified Realty Services to Timothy M. Colley, land, Jamaica, $209,900.
- Bank of Lancaster to Joseph L. Looker, land, Pinetop, $129,700.
- Mary A. Selby to James T. Crittenden III, 2 parcels, Pinetop, $161,963.60.
- Basil Jonathan R. Hutchins to Edward A. Fishback, land, Pinetop, $390,000.
- Federal National Mortgage Assoc. to Richard L. Thacker, land, Pinetop, $70,000.
- Trust Company of Virginia to Donald E. Hatchett, land, Pinetop, $170,000.
- Robert C. Wood to Leslie F. Combs, 10 acres, Jamaica, $255,000.
- Brian S. Latell to Jerome S. Latell, $150,000.
- Dvle LLC to Lordmott Center LLC, 2 parcels, Pinetop, $206,500.
- Wells Fargo System Virginia to Eugene Folliard Jr., land, Saluda, $100,000.
- Joseph W. Hogge to Crystal Lynn Bushog, land, Pinetop, $112,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 52.