AUGUST 2009 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of August, 2009. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Maude Maxine Walker to Julia Jackson Parrish, parcel, Pinetop, $450,000.
- Jonathan E. Travers to Joyce L. Evans 1.579 acres, Pinetop, $72,500.
- Ronald W. Haley Tr. to Kay H. Colbert Tr., 2 parcels, Pinetop, $725,000.
- Jack L. Sigmon to William H. Kiley, land, Pinetop, $280,000.
- Daniel C. Hayes to Katherine M. Peach, 3.781 acres, Pinetop, $169,900.
- Glasser and Glasser PLC to JP Morgan Chase Bank, 7.61 acres, Saluda, $50,000.
- Matthew J. Elliott to Katherine H. Soloum, lot, Jamaica, $117,000.
- John S. Rose to Richard J. Kannan, lot, Pinetop, $515,000.
- Catherine P. Fager to Robert J. Fleck, 1.252 acres, Pinetop, $317,500.
- Susan E. Rector Tr. to Kenny S. Price, .84 acre, Pinetop, $459,000.
- Diversified Realty Services Inc. to Keith A. Baylor, 2.685 acres, Jamaica, $218,500.
- Dennis M. Moore Jr. to Gretchen N. Hanley, lot, Pinetop, $172,100.
- Robert M. Tassone to Robin A. Regensburg, lot, Pinetop, $132,400.
- David Lane Williams to Steven E. Mahr Jr., 2 parcels, Saluda, $115,000.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 42.