APRIL 2016 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the Clerk of the Court of Middlesex County in the month of April 2016. The information includes the grantor, grantee, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved. Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Betty Lee Burton Fuller to Rodney D. McMordie, land, Town of Urbanna, $85,488.73.
- John W. Craine Jr. to John Curtis Boyd, land, Saluda, $750,000.
- Fannie Mae to Gerald May, land, Pinetop, $200,100.
- Christine M. Francario to Norvell S. Loughborough Tr., land, Pinetop, $437,000.
- White Oak Holdings LLC to Gordon H. Inge Jr., land, Saluda, $80,000.
- Secretary of Housing and Urban to Lester W. Brown, land, Pinetop, $119,801.
- William L. Throckmorton to Jacqueline L. Baker, land, Saluda, $338,000.
- Julei Garber Nanavati to Maryanna Fisher, 1.927 acres, Pinetop, $235,000.
- Roberta L. Owens to Donna L. Melton, land, Pinetop, $179,900.
- Steven W. Presgraves to Ralph A. House, land, Jamaica, $272,000.
- Woodrow W. Crump Jr. to Pieter C. Moore, land, Saluda, $140,000.
- Laurence E. Moulis to Priscilla Pat Peterson, land, Jamaica, $152,000.
- Barbara Stewart Thompson to Matthew Robins, land, Pinetop, $200,000.
- John H. Crews Jr. to William W. Davenport, land, Jamaica, $567,500.
- Barbara S. Thompson to Walter F. Hurt, land, Middlesex, $540,000.
- Barbara S. Fasig to Lewis C. Greenwood Jr., land, Queen Anne’s Cove, $318,000.
- Alexander O. Gatewood Jr. to Ernest M. Painter, land, Jamaica, $230,000.
- John D. Harris Jr. to Beth Ann Bader, land, Saluda, $233,500.
- Commonwealth Asset Services to Branch Banking and Trust Co., land, Saluda, $116,450.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 57.