APRIL 2009 LAND DEEDS
The following land deed transfers were registered in the office of the clerk of the court of Middlesex County in the month of April, 2009. The information includes the grantor, grantee, amount of land transferred, magisterial district and amount of consideration involved.
- Those listed below involved a sale price of $50,000 or more.
- Stephen C. James to Vernon M. McDaniel Jr., 1.347 acres, Pinetop, $72,450.
- Jerry W. Ferguson to Bank of Essex, lot, Jamaica, $160,000.
- James H. Ward Jr., Spec. Com. to Revere Family LLC, 48.890 acres, Pinetop, $195,000.
- CMH Homes Inc. to Michelle Murray, 3.428 acres, Jamaica, $115,512.
- James H. Ward Jr., Spec. Com. to Hersey M. Mason Jr. Family Limit, 25.048 acres, Pinetop, $100,000.
- Diversified Realty Services Inc. to Christopher D. Dunaway, land, Pinetop, $176,438.
- Bernard A. Phelps Tr. to C. Mayo Tabb Jr., 1.48 acres, Pinetop, $725,000.
- Terry L. Brubaker to Harold Y. Tench, 4 acres, Pinetop, $615,000.
- Robert S. Matalik to S.T. Hovey Tr., .930 acre, Pinetop, $127,500.
Total county deeds of partition and conveyance: 64.