LMVFD Love Light Tree ceremony set for Sunday
|Christmas carols, stories and a visit from Santa will be a part of this Sunday’s Deltaville Love Light Tree ceremony, which begins at 4 p.m. at the firehouse.|
Recent Lower Middlesex Volunteer Fire Department Auxiliary Love Light Tree donations include:
- Blue Star—In memory of Dr. William H. Gatten by Rebecca C. Gatten; Helen “MeMe” Mikulas by Michael and Terry Ellen Dillon; Games and Almedia Dozier by Deborah and Richard Haynes; and Norma T. Dunn by Pam Strotmeyer.
- Blue Star—In honor of Garland Robins by Judy Bartholomew.
- White Lights—In memory of Thomas Hunkele Sr., Clyde Hunkele, Albert Hunkele and Richard Hunkele by Michael and Terry Ellen Dillon; Reid A. Dunn, Elise and Billy Strotmeyer Sr., A.N. “Tommy” Thompson, and Bill McLean by Pam Strotmeyer; Wanda Mae Brooks by Debbie Hensley; Willie B. Harrow, Lois Harrow, Oscar Norris, Marion Norris, Elsie Graves and Beverly Harrow by Shirley and Willard Norris; Lucy Mae Scott by Marcy and Tommy Thompson; Edward Norton by Cathleen Norton; Raymond Walden, Oakie Walden and Sam Shanks by Jimmy Walden and family; Marian Wiley and Jim Elliott Sr. by Carole Elliott Wiley; Charles Brightwell by Don and Polly Van Benschoten; Madeleine Dunand, Jacques Dunand, Shirley Rosendorf, Mike Rosendorf, Cliff, Woody, Noly, Mavrhine and Ton Ton by Nanette and Stan Rosendorf; and Andrew C. Blake (Doodlebug) by Marilyn Bess.
- White Light—In honor of H. Paul Scholte IV by Ann Terrill Scholte; and Janice Shanks by Jimmy Walden and family.
- Others—Nancy and Charley Burch; and Dr. and Mrs. D.R. Suyes.
By commenting, you agree to our policy on comments.