Subscribe | Advertise
Contact Us | About Us
Submit News

Home · News · Videos · Photos · Community · Sports · School · Church · Obituaries · Classifieds · Supplements · Webcam · Search

Community News

Text size: Large | Small   

‘I Love Deltaville’ t-shirt project to help rebuild DCA

Thomas McMurtrie models one of the “I Love Deltaville” t-shirts.

Tee’s T-Shirts in Deltaville is printing “I Love Deltaville” t-shirts to raise funds for the Deltaville Community Association (DCA) in order to rebuild the pool, pool building, tennis courts and playground area on the DCA grounds.

“All of the proceeds from this project are going directly to the DCA,” said T.G. McMurtrie, who is leading the fund drive along his wife Jenny. “We are asking interested businesses to rally together for our community by sponsoring the I love Deltaville project.”

Business names will be printed on the back of the shirts with a minimum donation of $50. Checks from businesses should be made payable to the DCA.  Sponsors also could be individuals and families.

All sponsors interested must contact Tee’s T-Shirts at 804-776-7960 by Wednesday, April 27. Shirts will be sold for $12 at Tee’s T-Shirts in Deltaville beginning Friday, April 29. Please contact Jenny at 804-815-4215 for more information.

“Remember, 100% of all proceeds will go directly to the DCA,” said Jenny.

posted 04.19.2011

By commenting, you agree to our policy on comments.