Clarksbury Lenten luncheon series begins Wednesday
Clarksbury United Methodist Church of Hartfield has announced the schedule for its annual Lenten luncheon/worship series.
Guest ministers will present the meditations each Wednesday following a light lunch in the fellowship hall, beginning at noon. The cost is $6 per lunch, which will be donated to Hand Across Middlesex and St. Andrews Potato Project to feed the hungry all over the world. The following is the speaker schedule:
- February 24— Rev. J. Snow, Zoar Baptist Church, Deltaville.
- March 3— Rev. C. Mann, Grafton Baptist Church, Hartfield.
- March 10— Rev. C. Simmons, 1st United Methodist Church of Foxhill, Hampton.
- March 17— Rev. R. Collier, Harmony Grove Baptist Church, Topping.
- March 24— Rev. D. Warren, All Saints Anglican Church, Saluda.
- March 31— Rev. M. Cook, Philippi Christian Church, Deltaville.
The public is invited to come-as-you-are. All luncheons and services last approximately 60 minutes so not to exceed the lunch hour.