All you need to know about our e-edition…
1. Check your email (the email account you signed up with): You should have recieved an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” around the beginning of September.
That email has activation instructions in it for current subscribers. Your login information is NOT the same anymore. Follow the activation instructions in that email and you should be able to log in. (If not, or you can’t find it, please send an email to .)
2. You can access the eEdition (or subscribe to it) by going to SSentinel.com and clicking the image of the newspaper at the top left.
3. To view a story, photo, or advertisement click the item on the full-page image (left side of your screen). It will enlarge on the right side of your screen for easier reading.
4. Double click anywhere on any page to enlarge it to full browser width.
5. Use the pull-down lists located in the top center to navigate through which section and page you would like to view.
6. Use “Advanced Search” on the top center area of the window to find a specific article.
7. Use the buttons on the right to email or print each page. Use the buttons on the left to set up email alerts through e-notify and download articles or the entire paper as a PDF.
8. Do you miss downloading the PDFs? Click the “Pages” option in the menu and look up top. You can download individual pages, sections, or the whole newspaper.
9. For more help on all the features, just click on the “Help” button found near the top left under the the Southside Sentinel logo.
For subscription questions, email .
For any other questions, please don’t hesitate to email .